Please Register for the EHRI Community Hub
We are currently enhancing the functionalities of our website by gradually developing the EHRI Community Hub.
The aim of the Community Hub is to offer the archival and research communities interested in the Holocaust the opportunity to virtually collaborate with each other on our website, and to get more tightly involved in EHRI. The Community Hub will be integrated into the EHRI portal and Virtual Research Environment, that will be launched in March 2015. Upon completion, the Community Hub will enable members to:
- Register on our website and to create a profile
- Explore the profiles of other member with similar interest
- Manage their subscriptions to EHRI email communications
- Access and comment on documents and other project outcomes developed by EHRI as they become available
- Create, and participate in, community groups. Community groups bring together individuals that share an interest in a particular theme related to the Holocaust. Creators and members of such groups can virtually collaborate by, for instance, posting news, announcements and discussion posts, soliciting comments on such posts, or share documents with each other.
At present, the Hub already supports registration, and, upon registration, subscription to EHRI email communications, and the creation and exploration of profiles. The Hub also allows members to access and comment on selected EHRI documents, like the National Reports, and in some cases to create their own community groups.We are currently establishing a number of invitation-only community groups that are closely related to the EHRI project.
Please register now to take full advantage of present and future offerings of the Hub.
If you are interested in setting up an early community group, please contact us.
Photo: © Yad Vashem, EHRI Summer School